It’s one of the most exciting days in college football: National Signing Day. And Michigan fans are in for an exciting day of action as some of the Wolverines’ most heavily pursued prospects decide if they’re on board for Jim Harbaugh’s first year in Ann Arbor. Stay tuned to TBHR all day as we keep you updated with Michigan’s developing 2015 recruiting class.
- Alex Malzone — QB
- Brian Cole — WR
Malzone and Cole were both long-time commits to Michigan and were two of the few who stuck with the program through the uncertainty of last season. Michigan had seven players enroll early last spring, but considering the fact that Harbaugh accepted this job with only six commits, getting Malzone and Cole on campus early will have to do.
- Andrew David — K, 7:02 a.m.
- Jon Runyan Jr. — OL, 7:11 a.m.
- Grant Perry — WR, 7:13 a.m.
- Nolan Ulizio — OL, 7: 19 a.m.
- Tyree Kinnel — DB, 7: 32 a.m.
- Grant Newsome — OL, 8:29 a.m.
- Zach Gentry — QB, 9:08 a.m.
- Keith Washington — DB, 9:33 a.m.
- Reuben Jones — DE, 10:34 a.m.
- Karan Hidgon — RB, 11:27 a.m.
- Tyrone Wheatley Jr. — TE, 4:35 p.m.
- Shelton Johnson — DE, 5:36 p.m.