I just finished speaking with 5* OLB Justin Hilliard. Hilliard is widely considered one of the more important targets on Michigan’s radar in the 2015 recruiting cycle.
- Hilliard mentioned his recruitment process is pretty busy, has a lot coming at him.
- He mentioned that he has a good relationship with all of the Michigan coaches and that Michigan is “up there” in regards to where they stand with him.
- When asked if his brother playing for Iowa is a major factor in his recruitment he told me that it was not a major factor. He said he wants to find a perfect fit for him like his brother did. He wishes his brother well but finished with a “you never know.”
- He does not have a top list of schools he is willing to share at this time.
- He told me that he currently does not have any timelines for commitment and he will commit to a school when the time is right.
Hilliard is a kid who keeps his recruitment very quiet and doesn’t like to talk about much, I can’t say I blame him for it.
Check out my film breakdown of Hilliard, here.