Adoree’ Jackson is a ’14 5* DB who has made waves amongst the Michigan fans as of late with his comments on Charles Woodson and Michigan. Jackson said that he could see himself being Michigan’s next Woodson. Jackson was recently offered by Michigan as well. So the interest between the two is mutual.
I spoke with Jackson and here are the highlights of our conversation:
– I asked him about the Woodson comments and he said, “I’m a baller and can make plays. I also can play anywhere and we are the same type of player.”
– I asked him what’s it going to take to be the next Woodson and he said, “Just staying humbled and hungry. Carrying a swagger with me that takes me to the top.”
– Michigan stands pretty high with Jackson, he says that they are a great traditional school.
– Jackson says that distance is not a factor at all as he is from Illinois.
– He also says that he no plans of committing soon and might take a visit to Michigan in the summer.